Last updated: August 7, 2018
WGR Southwest, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the wgr-sw.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Your contact details, including your name, email address, mailing and/or billing address, and phone number.
- Your country of residence.
- Your financial information, such as your bank account or credit card details, for any purchase of online courses or other services.
- Any other personal information you provide to us in relation to the Service.
When you use our Service, we may also collect and store information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or use our Service (“Log Data”). This information may include but is not limited to:
- IP address from which you access our website or Service.
- The date and time you use our Service.
- Any third-party website from which you linked to our website or accessed our Service.
- Statistics on page views, traffic to-and-from our website and Service.
- Other transactional information about your access to our website or Service.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
To whom do we disclose personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to:
Parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal information;
Third parties which provide services to us (for example, our outsourcing providers who assist us in providing finance and IT services to you);
Our partners, affiliates, contractors and consultants, assisting us in the provision of services to you;
Government and regulatory authorities, as required or authorized by law (including to comply with any obligation we (or our service providers) may have to give notice of any eligible data breaches; or
Other third parties as permitted by law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.