This online course will be offered through Zoom, a secure video conferencing platform. Video and audio attendance will be required for every participant.
Minimum System Requirements:
- (Required) A high-speed internet connection, with enough data allowance to stream up to three 7-hour video conference sessions.
- (Required) A device equipped with a camera and microphone – a computer, laptop, or tablet. Joining the video call from a phone is prohibited, except when you are using the phone to connect to audio.
- (Optional) We recommend two screens – one to watch and participate in the class, and the other to view the class notes, CGP, and other reference materials.
- Computer users: You can join the training class two ways:
- (Required) A webcam, microphone, and speakers.
- (Required) Internet browser: Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and others are not recommended.
- (Optional) Download the free Zoom Meeting Client to access additional features such as drawing on the screen, and viewing all class attendees in the gallery view. The meeting ID and password will be on the lesson page for each session.
- Tablet users:
- (Required) Download the free Zoom app from the iOS or Android App Store. The meeting ID and password will be on the lesson page for each session.
- PROHIBITED: Mobile phones, except to connect to audio.